For long-term success in the Collision Repair industry, it is essential that shops have a strategy to meet the entry-level technician challenge to have the human resources necessary to work on cars today, tomorrow and in the future. That means you need a game plan. It means choosing the right people to be mentors, training these mentors to be effective trainers, successfully recruiting the right apprentices, and then having a road map to follow and track apprentice progress. The VeriFacts "Mentors At Work" program provides all of this and more.
The Mentors @ Work apprenticeship system provides proven state-of-the-art systems and an array of services, including:
- Mentor and Apprentice orientation
- Bi-weekly "Coach Calls"
- Continuous monitoring of Mentor/Apprentice compatibility, communications, learning progress
- On-Site evaluations
- Learning style assessments and training strategies
- Personality Profiling
- U.S. Department of Labor liaison services
- Tracking of exactly what an Apprentice can do based on an industry-standard skill and competency task list
The Mentors @ Work apprenticeship system removes the final barrier to establishing a full-fledged entry-level training system and can assist in addressing the critical need for workforce development. Mentors @ Work provides expert management, in-depth analysis and continuous improvement training that cannot be duplicated anywhere else.
Click here for more information on the Mentors @ Work program.