Verify Your Commitment to “Excellence in Repair Quality”
VeriFacts Automotive is committed to coaching our members to the highest possible standards in collision repair and providing technical assistance to help your shop repair vehicles properly.
The VeriFacts Verified Quality (VQ) Program provides independent, third-party verification of repair process quality using the VeriFacts Automotive patented technology for unbiased, consistent measurement and reporting.
A VeriFacts VQ shop has made a commitment to service excellence and a continuous improvement process to be independently observed and measured by VeriFacts Automotive industry experts. Your VeriFacts Automotive coaching services membership includes:
- Third-party, independent in-shop review and quality calibration to help collision repair facilities improve repair quality and process efficiency.
- Technicians receive customized on-the-job evaluation and coaching.
- Repair Clinics on key industry processes and advancements.
- Review of the shop’s equipment, processes and training credentials to better meet the needs of OEM certifications and vehicle technology.
- Monthly performance measurement to help collision repair facilities maintain the highest levels of KPI performance and customer satisfaction.
- VeriFacts Automotive technical support service.
- VeriFacts Automotive Topic of the Month newsletter offers technical advice, tips, product solutions and more.
CARS members will receive
5% CASH BACK REWARDS
Available to New VeriFacts Automotive Clients
To learn more about your membership benefits through the CARS Cooperative, contact 949-272-3830 or email@example.com