VeriFacts Automotive Announces Partnership with the CARS Cooperative to Provide Coaching and Support
NEWPORT BEACH, CA (July 8, 2020) – VeriFacts Automotive announced today that it had been selected as the provider of independent, third-party collision repair business coaching, evaluation and verification services for the CARS Cooperative and its members.
Through the partnership, CARS Cooperative members will receive special pricing on new services with VeriFacts Automotive, including:
- Third-party, independent in-shop review and quality calibrationto help collision repair facilities improve repair quality and process efficiency
- Technicians receive customized on-the-job evaluation and coaching
- Repair Clinicson key industry processes and advancements
- Review of the shop’s equipment, processes and training credentialsto better meet the needs of OEM certifications and vehicle technology
- Monthly performance measurement to help collision repair facilities maintain the highest levels of KPI performance and customer satisfaction
- VeriFacts Automotive technical support assistance following completion of initial research
- VeriFacts Automotive Topic of the Month newsletteroffers technical advice, tips, product solutions and more
- Monthly webinarsfor live information sharing on timely topics
- Participation in VeriFacts Academy, the new online learning center that offers 24/7 educational opportunities
“We’re proud to partner with VeriFacts Automotive as our exclusive provider of independent, third-party coaching and verification services,” said Matt H Boyles, PhD, Executive Director for the CARS Cooperative. “Only VeriFacts Automotive provides the full portfolio of services and hands-on coaching that will help our CARS Cooperative members achieve the highest levels of quality and customer service. And through the partnership, our members will benefit from special pricing and value-added services as part of the CARS Cooperative family.”
VeriFacts Automotive is committed to coaching its members to the highest possible standards in collision repair and providing technical assistance to help shops repair vehicles properly. The VeriFacts Verified Quality (VQ) Program provides independent, third-party verification of repair quality using the VeriFacts Automotive patented technology for unbiased, consistent measurement and reporting.
When CARS Cooperative members are verified by the VeriFacts Automotive coaching team, they can receive VeriFacts Verified Quality designation. The best-performing facilities can earn the Verified Quality Medallion status, putting them among the most elite shops in North America. Collision repair facilities that achieve the VeriFacts Automotive VQ designation receive a certificate to display in their customer lobby and those that earn VQ Medallion distinction receive a beautiful plaque to show customers they are committed to the highest standards in collision repair. Both VeriFacts VQ and VeriFacts Medallion shops are promoted to consumers, insurers and industry partners on the VeriFacts online store locator at VerifactsAuto.com.